- Collaborative Practice Ottawa
- Ontario Collaborative Law Federation
- The Academy of Financial Divorce Specialists
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- The Financial Divorce Association (US)
- Advocis (The Financial Advisors Association of Canada)
These forms need to be downloaded onto your computer or laptop first before you fill them out. For your convenience, the numbers you enter in these forms will be automatically totaled for you. You don’t need to fill out the requested information all at once, as long as you remember to save your file every time you make changes to it.
How to download:
- If you do not already have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you must install it first: Then,
- Click on the name of the document you want.
- When the document opens, click the download icon (typically near the top right-hand corner of the screen).
- Click “Open” and “OK.”
- Once the document is open, click “Save” and save the document to your computer or laptop. Remember to save the document regularly as you work on it.
- To open the saved document, locate it on your computer or laptop and click “Open.”
Information and Documents Checklist (PDF fillable form)
This detailed checklist will help you organize all the documents you will need to copy and present to your Financial Divorce Specialist.
Assets and Debts Summary (PDF fillable form)
Use this document to automatically calculate and compare your assets and debts at the date of separation, as well as your assets and debts at the date of marriage.
Average Monthly Budget (PDF fillable form)
Create a detailed average monthly budget that automatically calculates your housing, childcare, transportation expenses, and more for you and your child(ren).
Special Expenses (PDF fillable form)
Use this document to automatically calculate items that fall under the category of “Special Expenses.”
Financial Post-Divorce Checklist (PDF fillable form)
Use this convenient checklist to keep track of all the finance-related tasks to complete after your divorce.
Once you finish filling out the forms, you can print them off and bring paper copies of the documents with you to your next appointment, or attach them in an email and send them in advance of your appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org.