The terms of your separation agreement could affect you and your family for decades. When it comes to finances and divorce, knowing your rights and your options can mean the difference between getting a settlement agreement that works for you and getting fleeced.
Joyce and her team will help you:
- Evaluate the tax implications of dividing property
- Analyze settlement options for dividing pensions and marital property
- Review and discuss the impact of various spousal support amounts
- Understand financial elements of a potential settlement agreement and help you anticipate the results
- Make sense of future financial projections
Joyce will guide you through your options with the patience and expertise that comes with being a Chartered Financial Divorce Specialist and a Certified Financial Planner. When you are ready to make a decision, you’ll do so with the confidence of knowing that you are fully informed and ready to take control of your financial future.